We wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the work of Brian during our recent service call on Feb. 25, 2011. We had a serious problem in that the thermo coupling was badly melted and therefore the fire would not light. Brian replaced this, reset the logs, plus cleaned the glass front of the fireplace. In order to get access to the fireplace he had to cut two metal clips holding the front of the fireplace in place that were not accessible due to the tiling around the fireplace. He replaced these with 2 small screws (which he painted black) and these were almost invisible at the completion of the repair. We were very impressed with Brian’s knowledge and careful workmanship and we wanted to let you know.

With best regards.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*

*